Work With Us
Current Positions Vacant
Want to work at Twenty10 inc. GLCS NSW? Any current staff openings will be listed here.
Client Engagement Officer - Housing
- Job posted on: 20 February 2018
- Applications close: 8 March 2018
- 72 hours per fortnight
- Intended permanent, but subject to continued funding
- Chippendale location
- SCHADS Award Grade 4
This position sits within the Client Services Team (CST) at Twenty10 inc. GLCS NSW, with the primary role of providing case management to young people residing in Twenty10’s transitional accommodation. The CST work within a client centred, trauma informed practice framework to provide safer spaces and opportunities for LGBTIQA+ young people. The CSO-H shares responsibility for client intake, referrals and support across all client activities as well as providing specialist information to a wide range of stakeholders. All CST members are provided with individual supervision, clinical consultation and professional development opportunities.
Twenty10 incorporating the Gay and Lesbian Counselling Service NSW provides a broad range of specialised services for LGBTIQA+ people and people of diverse genders, sexualities and intersex status including; housing, mental health, counselling and social supports for young people and counselling and social support services to adults.
Our vision is for people of all sexualities, genders and intersex status to be Affirmed, Secure, Healthy and Connected, living in a society without oppression, persecution or violence
Twenty10 is an EEO employer. People of any gender, sexuality or intersex status, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
View the full position description.
How to Apply for the Job
How to apply for this job
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com, using the subject line: Client Services Officer - Housing application.
Applications must be received by 5pm, Thursday 8 March 2018.
When applying for a position:
- Write about your experience and skills for each essential and desirable selection criteria. This can be a brief paragraph or two with headings for each criterion.
- Provide the names of two referees and their contact details (phone numbers and email).
- Provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
For more information Position Application Information 2018 or contact Terence on 02 8594 9562.
Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW is:
- an Equal Opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, as well as people of diverse genders, sexualities, and/or with intersex variations to apply.
- a signatory to the NSW “Principles for the Recognition of Volunteer Rights,” valuing the contributions and respecting the rights of all of our volunteers.