Current Positions Vacant
Want to work at Twenty10 inc. GLCS NSW? Any current staff openings will be listed here.
QLife Clinical Supervisor
- Job posted on: Friday, 31 January 2020
- Applications close: 5pm on Monday, 24 February 2020
- Up to 10 hours per month approximately (including 2-3 hours per month on site/in supervision, the rest on other tasks working from own home or office)
- Contract to 30 June 2021, intended ongoing, funding dependent
- Chippendale location
- Rate of pay negotiable, based on experience
Paid and volunteer counsellors within the QLife project are the first point of contact for phone, web chat and email services to people seeking brief and anonymous frontline support and referral.
As Clinical Supervisor, you will conduct regular group supervision with paid and volunteer counsellors, participate in the national monthly supervisor’s working group via teleconference, read and review call logs and advise on current best practice.
Funding for this position is delivered through QLife National, part of the LGBTI Health Alliance.
Twenty10 is an EEO employer. People of any gender, sexuality or intersex status, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for the Job
How to apply for this job
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com, using the subject line: QLife Clinical Supervisor application.
Applications must be received by 5pm, Monday 24 February 2020.
When applying for a position:
- Write about your experience and skills for each essential and desirable selection criteria. This can be a brief paragraph or two with headings for each criterion.
- Provide the names of two referees and their contact details (phone numbers and email).
- Provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
For more information see Position Application Information 2020 or contact Terence on 02 8594 9562.
Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW is:
- an Equal Opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, as well as people of diverse genders, sexualities, and/or with intersex variations to apply.
- a signatory to the NSW “Principles for the Recognition of Volunteer Rights,” valuing the contributions and respecting the rights of all of our volunteers.