Work With Us
Current Positions Vacant
Want to work at Twenty10 inc. GLCS NSW? Any current staff openings will be listed here.
QLife Clinical Supervisor
- Job posted on: Friday, 23 November 2018
- Applications close: 5pm on Friday, 16 December 2018
- Approx. 5 hours per month
- 12 month contract
- Chippendale location
- Rate of pay negotiable, based on experience
This position is responsible for delivering clinical supervision of the NSW QLife project, staff and volunteers, represents NSW on the national Supervisors group, informs policy writing and advises the NSW team on best practice for service delivery.
Twenty10 inc. GLCS NSW is the New South Wales provider for the national QLife service. QLife is Australia’s first nationally-oriented counselling and referral service for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and/or intersex (LGBTI). QLife provides nationwide, early intervention, peer supported telephone and web based services to people of all ages across the full breadth of people’s bodies, genders, relationships, sexualities, and lived experiences. QLife operates as consortium with the National LGBTI Health Alliance (National), Twenty10 inc. GLCS NSW (NSW), Diverse Voices (QLD), Switchboard (VIC) and Living Proud (WA). Qlife NSW operates from the Twenty10 inc. GLCS NSW offices in Chippendale.
Twenty10 is an EEO employer. People of any gender, sexuality or intersex status, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for the Job
How to apply for this job
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com, using the subject line: QLife Clinical Supervisor application.
Applications must be received by 5pm, Friday 16 December 2018.
When applying for a position:
- Write about your experience and skills for each essential and desirable selection criteria. This can be a brief paragraph or two with headings for each criterion.
- Provide the names of two referees and their contact details (phone numbers and email).
- Provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
For more information see Position Application Information 2018 or contact Jain on 02 8594 9556.
Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW is:
- an Equal Opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, as well as people of diverse genders, sexualities, and/or with intersex variations to apply.
- a signatory to the NSW “Principles for the Recognition of Volunteer Rights,” valuing the contributions and respecting the rights of all of our volunteers.