Work With Us
Current Positions Vacant
Want to work at Twenty10 inc. GLCS NSW? Any current staff openings will be listed here.
Client Engagement Officer - Drop-in
- Job posted on: Thursday, 31 May 2018
- Applications close: 5pm on Friday, 22 June 2018
- 64 hours per fortnight
- Intended permanent, but subject to continued funding
- Chippendale location
- SCHADS Award Grade 4
This position is responsible for the running of the drop-in program and is the first point of contact for many Twenty10 including GLCS NSW (Twenty10) service users. This involves day-to-day maintenance of client space, new client triage, organising workshops and activities, ensuring safe food handling practices, evaluating and reporting client data. This position works alongside the Client Engagement Officer - Groups and Projects in providing Twenty10’s Client Engagement Services.
The Client Engagement Team are part of the Client Services Team (CST) and work within a client centred, trauma informed practice, anti-oppressive practice framework to provide safer spaces and opportunities for LGBTIQA+ young people. All CST staff are provided with individual supervision, clinical supervision and professional development opportunities.
Twenty10 incorporating the Gay and Lesbian Counselling Service NSW provides a broad range of specialised services for LGBTIQA+ people and people of diverse genders, sexualities and intersex status including; housing, mental health, counselling and social supports for young people and counselling and social support services to adults.
Our vision is for people of all sexualities, genders and intersex status to be Affirmed, Secure, Healthy and Connected, living in a society without oppression, persecution or violence
Twenty10 is an EEO employer. People of any gender, sexuality or intersex status, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
View the full position description.
How to Apply for the Job
How to apply for this job
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Client Services Officer - Drop-in application.
Applications must be received by 5pm, Friday 22 June 2018.
When applying for a position:
- Write about your experience and skills for each essential and desirable selection criteria. This can be a brief paragraph or two with headings for each criterion.
- Provide the names of two referees and their contact details (phone numbers and email).
- Provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
For more information Position Application Information 2018 or contact Terence on 02 8594 9562.
Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW is:
- an Equal Opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, as well as people of diverse genders, sexualities, and/or with intersex variations to apply.
- a signatory to the NSW “Principles for the Recognition of Volunteer Rights,” valuing the contributions and respecting the rights of all of our volunteers.