Every year at the end of the year, we at Twenty10 inc GLCS NSW close down for the last couple of weeks of the year. This gives some of our staff and volunteers a chance to rest and reflect on the year and get ready to make the next year even better. Here is when services are finishing up and reopening:
- Drop-in: Last day Thu, 20 Dec; first day Mon, 7 Jan
- Out West: Last day Wed, 5 Dec; first day Wed, 16 Jan
- Women’s Coming Out Group: Last day Thu, 6 Dec; first day Thu, 17 Jan
- Men’s Talking it Out Group: Last day Thu, 13 Dec; first day Thur, 24 Jan
- Social Saturday: Last day Sat, 17 Nov; first day Sat, 19 Jan
- Monthly Dinner: Last day Tue, 4 Dec; first day Tue, 5 Feb
If you need support during this time, you can get in touch with QLife from 3pm – midnight, every day of the year (including the end-of-year closure period). Call 1800 184 527 or visit qlife.org.au for web chat.
Have a happy and safe end of the year!