Important news! Twenty10 and Kirketon Road Centre are holding a pop-up Pfizer vaccination clinic for young LGBTIQA+ people aged 12 to 25, with first doses happening on 27 September and second doses happening on 18 October.
As the COVID-19 situation in Sydney and the rest of NSW develops, we want to make sure you have all the information you need to stay as safe and well as you can.
While the Twenty10 offices are closed, we are still online. LGBTIQA+ folks aged 13 to 25 can join our hangOUT sessions on Discord, and our PRISM LGBTIQA+ Inclusivity Training has moved online to Zoom. We are always available for questions, referrals, advocacy and more by calling (02) 8594 9555 or emailing us.
We will update this page with more information as it becomes available. If you see anything here that you think is out of date, let us know.
Information about staying safe during COVID-19 lockdown
- Symptoms of COVID-19 and how it is spread
- What you need to know about COVID-19
- COVID-19 rules for NSW
- COVID-19 restriction checker
- Information about COVID-19 for trans and gender diverse people
- Managing lockdown fatigue (PDF)
- Dealing with domestic and family violence during COVID-19
- Domestic and family violence support for LGBTIQA+ people and communities – Say It Out Loud
- If you need a place to stay tonight – Link2Home
- More services in Sydney – Ask Izzy
Information about the COVID-19 vaccine
- Information from the Department of Health
- Information from UNSW
- Information about vaccination for trans and gender diverse people
Where to get the COVID-19 vaccine
This information is rapidly changing and was last updated on 2 September 2021.
- Official vaccine eligibility checker – check in here before you make an appointment at any of the sites below to confirm which vaccine(s) you are eligible for! You can also schedule an appointment via this site.
- Priority vaccinations in the areas of greatest concern for people aged 16 to 59 (list of LGAs and suburbs at the link)
- Priority vaccinations for people in Sydney Local Health District aged 16 to 49 (list of suburbs at the link)
- AstraZeneca walk in clinics from NSW Health
- COVID-19 Near Me – shows both exposure sites and vaccine providers on a map
- COVID Queue – lets you know when NSW Health vaccine providers have available appointments
- HotDoc – book an appointment with selected healthcare providers
- Vaccinations at Bill Crews Foundation, Ashfield
- Vaccinations at University of Sydney
- Vaccinations at UNSW
- Vaccinations at UTS