This is a repeating eventoctober 19, 2020 3:00 pm
Who can come? LGBTIQA+ people, and their friends/allies who are aged 12 to 25 Format: Legal advice and informal group discussion with a solicitor and optional one-on-one meetings
- Who can come? LGBTIQA+ people, and their friends/allies who are aged 12 to 25
- Format: Legal advice and informal group discussion with a solicitor and optional one-on-one meetings
- When: 3:00pm – 5:00pm, the third Monday of the month (except on public holidays)
- Where: Twenty10 Incorporating GLCS NSW, Level 1, 45 Chippen Street Chippendale (corner Meagher St)
- Cost: FREE!
- Accessibility: Lift available for disability access, read more
- RSVP: For a private legal advice appointment with a solicitor, complete the form on the Legal Clinic page or speak to a Twenty10 worker.
Each month a solicitor from the Inner City Legal Centre visits our Drop In space to facilitate an informal discussion on legal advice and legal issues affecting LGBTIQA+ young people.
You can access free, confidential one-on-one meetings to advise you on legal issues you might be facing.
When accessing drop-in, you are required to follow our Safer Space Guidelines.
If you would like a one-on-one meeting with a solicitor, complete the form on the Legal Clinic page or speak to a Twenty10 worker to arrange an appointment.
(Monday) 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Twenty10 Incorporating GLCS NSW
Level 1, 45 Chippen St
Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW