Men's Talking It Out Group (over 18, no upper age limit) A free and confidential group for LGBTIQA+ men to meet and talk about various topics around sexuality and other
Men’s Talking It Out Group (over 18, no upper age limit)
A free and confidential group for LGBTIQA+ men to meet and talk about various topics around sexuality and other life issues
- Who can come? Men 18+ (no upper age limit) who are LGBTIQA+ e.g. same-sex attracted, gay, bi, queer, questioning, not out or unsure. Trans* men welcome.
- Format: Informal, confidential discussion group
- When: every second Thursday, 7:00pm – 9:00pm (arrive: 6:50pm to 7:15pm, no entry after 7:15pm without prior arrangement)
- Where: Twenty10 Incorporating GLCS NSW, Level 1, 45 Chippen Street Chippendale (corner Meagher St)
- Accessibility: Lift available for disability access, read more
- RSVP: Nope just show up!
What’s it like?
Talking It Out is a friendly, safe and non-confronting way to meet other guys with similar experiences . The group is facilitated by trained volunteers and the format is informal. Each group is loosely structured around a particular topic, although the content is flexible and determined by what the group wish to discuss on the night. You can share as much or as little as you want on the night. Tea, coffee and light nibbles provided.
This is a social support group, not a therapeutic or counselling group. Participants and facilitators are unable to provide counselling or therapy.
Our discussion groups follow our Safer Space Guidelines, so that everyone feels included and safe, both physically and emotionally.
You can also join our MeetUp group to receive automatic email reminders for this and some other groups.
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Twenty10 Incorporating GLCS NSW
Level 1, 45 Chippen St
Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW