This is a repeating eventnovember 5, 2019 5:00 pm
Monthly Dinner (ages 20 - 27 years) A social event for young people who are in their 20s Who can come? Folks 20-27 who are LGBTIQA+ e.g. same-sex attracted, trans* or gender
Monthly Dinner (ages 20 – 27 years)
A social event for young people who are in their 20s
- Who can come? Folks 20-27 who are LGBTIQA+ e.g. same-sex attracted, trans* or gender diverse, intersex, queer, questioning, asexual or similar
- Format: Interactive social group
- When: First Tuesday of the month, 5.00pm – 7.30pm
- Where: Twenty10 Incorporating GLCS NSW, Level 1, 45 Chippen Street Chippendale (corner Meagher St)
- Cost: FREE!
- Accessibility: Lift available for disability access, read more
- RSVP: Nope just show up!
What’s it like?
Monthly dinner is a social space for young people in their 20’s that is separate from “the scene” (i.e. clubs & pubs) where people can make friends, hang out, cook and eat delicious food. From 5:00pm we cook dinner and from 6:00pm to 7:30pm we eat and hang out. Monthly Dinner is free and you don’t need to bring anything along. If you have any dietary requirements, contact us so we can make sure there is something delicious for you to eat.
When accessing groups, you are required to follow our Safer Space Guidelines.
(Tuesday) 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm EST
Twenty10 Incorporating GLCS NSW
Level 1, 45 Chippen St
Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW