Out West (12 - 25 years) Out West is a fortnightly social group for LGBTIQA+ young people 12 - 25 in Parramatta where you can connect with new friends, have fun
Out West (12 – 25 years)
Out West is a fortnightly social group for LGBTIQA+ young people 12 – 25 in Parramatta where you can connect with new friends, have fun and access support and information that is relevant to LGBTIQA+ young people from Western Sydney.
- Who can come? anyone 12 – 25 years who is LGBTIQA+
- Format: informal groups with activities and discussions
- When: Wednesdays (fortnightly) 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Where: headspace Parramatta, 2 Wentworth St, Parramatta
- Cost: FREE!
- Accessibility: ramp for disability access.
- RSVP: Nope just show up!
What’s it like?
Each fortnight it’s a bit different but designed to be a friendly, safe and non-confronting space to hang out with like minded folks. Each group is loosely structured around a particular topic, although the content is flexible and can share as much or as little as you want .
When accessing, you are required to follow our Safer Space Guidelines.
If you or your parents have any questions, you can contact us.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
2 Wentworth St
Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW